How Intellieigient Are You: Take These 11 Riddles That Will Challenge Your Logical Skills
Ever wondered why were you taught so many different subjects in school? While the most common answer is to gain an education, the real answer would be to improve and enhance your logical thinking skills. Your logical thought allows you to perceive and process knowledge and information in great depth. You can then choose your desired field which you would like to pursue or which you have a greater affinity for.
Logical thinking is a skill which prepares you for the challenges you face in life. To test your logical thinking skills, try this solving these simple logical riddles to and see how many you manage to answer correctly.
2. Its Henry himself. Why? Were you thinking July?
4. Number 3 was the right answer. Here have a look:
5. The letter “G”, not death if that’s what you were thinking (thinking- another example ending with ‘g’).
6. Because only a camera can take a picture and not a wooden leg.
7. By putting it in front of a mirror because there really are no easy ways to double your money.
8. This one was for those who could really think outside the box. These are the numbers:
9. 11 people, since everyone has a pair of 2 eyes and there was no mention about the pairs of eyes. Taking that into account, there are 10 people beside the man who dropped the book. Although he can’t possibly look at himself, he is still present in the library.
10. The second man will obviously use a device for communication. It will probably be in the form of a text message or a program that can speak in place of the man because it was never mentioned that the 3 of them didn’t live in the 21st century.
11. It’s simple, the answer is- nothing. Nothing can be greater than God and likewise nothing is more evil than the devil because there is no one who would like to have, possess, or know nothing. And, of course, the poor have nothing while the rich require nothing because they already have or can afford to have almost any and everything. Lastly, if you have nothing to eat, it will lead to your death, right?
So, how many did you get right?
If you enjoy riddles and quizzes, here’s another test which can help you discover your true self and how people see you.